Mar 28, 2019
Anxiety is something children can experience throughout their development, and parents are more aware of childhood anxiety than ever. Joseph Grizzaffi Jr., MD is our guest on ParentingU and shares how parents can help manage normal anxiety in children as well as what to do if anxiety becomes a problem.
Some of the questions answered on this episode:
- What is “normal” anxiety in children?
- Can infants feel anxiety?
- Where does anxiety come from?
- What are some tips for helping children and teens with anxiety?
- How can parents help manage anxiety in children?
- What are the differences between fears and anxiety?
- When should parents seek help for a child experiencing anxiety?